Saturday, August 14, 2004

FIRST QUESTIONS. LAST MOMENTS. THIS INSTANT.

FIRST QUESTIONS

Why am I here? Why1. Cause. Why2. Purpose.

Diagramming backwards. Who am I? What is here?

Here as a pointillist, existential, minimalistic, photo-realistic gestalt Vermeer-quality portrayal from 360 rotational perspectives centered on I, ego, origo that can be pinpointed by GPS.

I can be pinpointed, therefore I am.

Can I lookout in 360 rotational perspectives from origo?

How much can I see? Assume limits to visualizing infinity. Bubble surfaces, or horizon lines beyond which are the unknown outliers.

What can be seen are the inliers. How many? How many relevant? What proportion does 360 viewpoints represent even if I could hold them in view or mind simultaneously?

What inliers remain unseen, unknown? What outliers can be determined by inlier patterns?

I am here to find out.

LAST MOMENTS

Where am I going? What is the ending?

Is a viewpoint a potential pathway? Or, am I harnessed with viewpoints along which mind and eye can travel, but I can never journey in all directions envisioned.

Is it better to enjoy them all as if a gallery or a galaxy? Or, to pick a few, stick pins in GPS locations, and make a journey of it.

Last chances. Last rites. A time for looking back at what was done and what was undone. What has been undone? How can I know what could have been, or should have been, or would have been, but was not and is not? Last moments, I imagine, are like that. I'm looking forward to looking back. Or, could look back right now. Or, look ahead.

Or, just be present.

THIS INSTANT

Is several pixels ahead of the period at the end of this sentence, by now. Unless time is relative and can be expanded. Time probably doesn't exist. It's a construct, I hear. They say. Whoever, they are that know. Hawking reversed himself on black holes being capable of sucking the universe up and disappearing in on itself, leaving NOTHING. Apparently, they spit something out. I can't explain Hawking's points of view. He's a good example of someone I could probably locate with a GPS. But you can't pinpoint where his mind is.

What's in an instant? Instant Oats. Instant this. Instant me. Instant now. What is an instant?

I am looking for an instance.